Copyright © 2022 Relationship Magic Academy. All Rights Reserved.
Relationship Magic Academy, LLC (“RMA”) Privacy Notice
Last updated: August 1, 2018.
- What Personal Information About Customers Does RMA Gather?
- What About Cookies?
- Does RMA Share the Information It Receives?
- How Secure Is Information About Me?
- What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
- Which Information Can I Access?
- What Choices Do I Have?
- Are Children Allowed to Use RMA?
- EU-US Privacy Shield
- Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
- Examples of Information Collected
What Personal Information About Customers Does RMA Gather?
The information we learn from users helps us personalize and continually improve your RMA experience and the value RMA provides to its members. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of many features of RMA. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our site and services, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses RelationshipMagicAcademy.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of RMA on other Web sites.
- Mobile: When you download or use apps created by RMA or our affiliates, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services. If you have questions about how to disable your device’s location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or mobile device manufacturer.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from RMA if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our member list to lists received from other companies in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our members. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
- Information from Other Sources: We may receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features such as access to the membership portion of the site and to your own course and progress information.
Does RMA Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share member information only as described below and with RMA affiliates that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with affiliated businesses. In some cases, these businesses provide products or services that may be of value to RMA members. In other cases, we provide services or sell product lines jointly with these businesses. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of RMA members on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy subsidiaries or business units. In such transactions, member information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that RMA, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of RMA and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of RMA, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
Our site includes third-party advertising and links to other Web sites.
Which Information Can I Access?
RMA gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with RMA for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such RelationshipMagicAcademy.com features as conducting transactions on the RMA platform and accessing any information that allows you to Sign in.
- You can add or update certain information on RelationshipMagicAcademy.com. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences. (If you do not want to receive Terms of Service or other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of RMA, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.
- If you do not want us to use personal information that we gather to allow third parties to personalize advertisements we display to you, please adjust your Advertising Preferences.
Are Children Allowed to Use RelationshipMagicAcademy.com?
RMA does not sell products or services for purchase by children. Children typically are not legally permitted to enter into contracts to buy or sell products or services. As a RMA member, it is your responsibility to ensure that no child or unauthorized individual has access to your RMA login and password or to control the access and use of any child to whom you provide your login and password.
Terms of Service, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit RelationshipMagicAcademy.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Terms of Service including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the State of Florida. If you have any concern about privacy at RMA, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Terms of Service will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, post, complete a questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product or service; place an order through RMA or one of our third-party sellers; provide information in Your Account or Your Profile; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; participate in discussion boards or other community features; provide reviews and rate reviews. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal description and photograph in your profile; and financial information, including Social Security and driver’s license numbers.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase, sale, transaction or redemption information, and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services; search term and search result information; search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links); and credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some members.
Co-branded and Joint Offerings
RMA currently has no co-branded or joint offerings.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access easily at RMA include up-to-date information regarding recent transactions; personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications and personalized advertising preferences); payment settings (including credit card and bank wire information); e-mail notification settings; your transaction record, your accounting records for transactions through RMA, and Your Profile.
For 30 days from the date of this Agreement, Purchaser has a 100% Money Back Guarantee, and may cancel the purchase by giving written notice of cancellation to Relationship Magic Academy, LLC, 201 E. Kennedy Blvd., Suite 600, Tampa, FL 33602. Notice of Cancellation must be RECEIVED by Relationship Magic Academy, LLC within 30 days of the date of this Agreement to be effective. If Purchaser has received physical course materials, those materials must be returned to Relationship Magic Academy, LLC at that same address. Upon request, Relationship Magic Academy, LLC will provide a return postage shipping label so there is no cost to Purchaser.
Refunds will by paid by check to the Purchaser’s address on this Agreement and will be mailed within seven (7) days of the date Relationship Magic Academy, LLC receives the Notice of Cancellation.